Facebook Password Recovery: When It Is A Big Deal
Can’t sign in to your Facebook account? So, what’s the matter with it, do you Forgot Facebook Password? Well, it doesn’t seem like a complicated issue though if you need our help recovering your account password, feel free to contact us. Yes, we at Facebook Password Recovery work to resolve issues with Facebook passwords. Whether you forgot your password or if somebody else has changed it or hacked your account, then you can take the help of our techs to get back into your account. We can understand what you must be going through right now. Losing access to your Facebook password can lead you to lose all your friends, posts and every memory you had so far with it. Furthermore, if you are using Facebook to promote your business then also you are in a great loss. You will no longer have access to your Facebook page or your business account and eventually, you will lose all the clients you made so far. Don’t worry! We won’t let that happen to you. But for that, you first need to contact us. You can use our Facebook Support helpline number to give us a call. Once, you’ll get connected to our agents you can tell them about your issue and we’ll start working on it right away.
Why Don’t You Try It On Your Own First?
Well, as we said before recovering a Facebook password is not that difficult and one can do it easily if they are well aware of the procedure. If you are ready, you can follow the below steps to Recover Facebook Password on your own.
- First of all, go to the Facebook login page and then click on the Forgot Account option right below the Password field.
- Now, you will be directed to the Reset your Password page. Select the recovery option on which you would like to receive OTP to verify your account.
- Once, you will select your email or phone number, you will receive a verification code on it. If you have selected your phone number to receive the code then go to messages application and look for the received message.
- In case if you have selected your email to receive the code then go to your inbox and then check for the mail in it.
- Enter the code in the given field on your screen and then tap next.
- After successfully verifying your account, you can now change its password.
- Enter the new password and then confirm it in the next step.
- Make sure you create a unique and strong password so there would be no chance of forgetting it or getting it hacked.
Here’s What to Do If YouDon’t Have Access to Your Recovery Options
What if you don’t have any of the recovery options? Would you never be able to get back into your account or is there any other way also. Of course, there is another way too but for that we need to see if you have enabled it for your account or not. To recover your account with this method you first need to set some of your friends as trusted contacts. If you have already done that then you can continue with this procedure to recover your account.
- First of all, you need to visit the Facebook login page and then click on the Forgot Account option right below the Password field.
- Now select No longer have access to these options from the list and then provide your email or phone number you can access right now.
- Now select Continue and then select the Reveal My Trusted Contacts option.
- Provide the name from any of your trusted contacts and then ask your friend to give you the code they received.
- Verify the code sent to then and then Reset Facebook Password easily.
Now, you are all set up to use your Facebook account like before. In case, if you are still facing any sort of issue with your Facebook account, contact us for assistance. If you are not available through call then you can also use our live chat service to have a one on one talk with our techs about your issue.